This update v2.8.8686.0 improves security and provides additional options to tune iRAPP Server for high-load.
- Licensing service protocol has been switched to TLS.
- System shortcut to switch remote displays has been added
"Ctrl + Shift + ", "Ctrl + Shift + "
- Automatic adjustment of system limist has been improved.
See also: How to tune iRAPP Server for high-load?
- Server is switching to sleep-mode during remote session.
- Server does not see physical display after waking up.
- Xcode can not build project from remote folder.
Download latest iRAPP Server for OS X 10.11 El Capitan here:
Remember, in order to install the latest versions of iRAPP Server, you'll need to have an active support plan. To review your account status and renew your plan, go to your account profile and click on the "renew" button to get started.